ACE3600 Remote Terminal Unit
The ACE3600 RTU combines local processing capability of a PLC with the best-in-class communications capacity of an RTU to create an all in one high-performance unit. It allows seamless integration with PLCs, RTUs, and Intelligent Electronic Devices (IED).
This modular RTU can be expanded and upgraded with multiple, simultaneously operating communication ports utilizing a range of industry-accepted protocols, providing support for secure communications over local and wide area networks.
Remote Control and Monitoring In Numerous Applications
- Water and wastewater – remotely control valves, pumping stations, and lift stations; monitor pressure and flow along pipelines, reservoirs, and lift stations.
- Electric power distribution – remotely control load break switchgear, reclosers, and medium voltage substations: monitor loading conditions and fault locations via intelligent electronic devices (IED).
- Oil & gas pipelines - monitor flow and pressure, perform emergency shutdowns, monitor remote exploration sites, and storage reservoirs.
- Early warning and siren control
- Communication network monitoring and control
- Fire station alerting
Versatile Communication Options
With support for up to 5 ports, the ACE3600 RTU can simultaneously communicate over RS-232, RS-485, radio port, and IP Ports, while using the same or different protocols.
- VHF/UHF/800MHz analog conventional radios
- 800 MHz/UHF analog or digital trunked systems
- VHF/UHF/900 MHz Multiple Address Systems
- Telephone and leased lines and fiber-optic links via external modems
- Microwave and satellite via built-in serial port
- Wired and Wireless IP networks
The ACE3600 RTU supports encryption over wireless networks with downloadable keys.