LEX L11 Mission Critical LTE Device
Made for the Mission Ahead
The LEX L11 Mission Critical LTE Device is designed with first responders in mind. Every feature and function is thoughtfully considered in this rugged device to make it easy to operate. It boasts loud and clear audio, intuitive operation, and long battery life.
Intuitive Controls Make Operation Natural
- Dedicated Push-To-Talk Button
- Dedicated Emergency Button
- Dedicated Talkgroup Rocker Switch
- Two Programmable Buttons
Best-in-Class Audio Quality and Performance
The LEX L11 is designed to let you hear and be heard clearly, reducing distortion, canceling background noise, and suppressing feedback caused from other devices when in close proximity of each other. It also optimizes audio quality even when holstered.
Performs Even in The Harshest Environments
The LEX L11 is designed for constant use in tough, unforgiving environments.
- MIL-STD-810G for Drop and Shock
- IP-67 Rated
Extend Your Reach with Radio Collaboration
- Remote Control Radio’s Folders, Channels, and Volume
- Remote Emergency button capability for Motorola Solutions TETRA and APX™ radios
- PTT capability over the LMR network, through a connected Motorola Solutions TETRA or APX portable radio
Secure Mobile Platform
LEX L11’s Secure Mobile Platform combines multiple defensive controls that stop adversaries from accessing your mission-critical voice and data communications.
Simple Deployment and Management
The LEX L11 runs Android 9 Pie and is an Android Enterprise Recommended device. It includes zero-touch enrolment, streamlining the set-up, configuration, and management of your organization’s LEX L11s.