eTC 500 Core Network
As an important component of the DMR system, ZXTS eTC 500 consists of four parts: PTT Dispatch Server (PDS), PTT Home Register (PHR), Dispatch Agent Server (DAS), and PTT Application Server (PAS). It supports all the trunking and dispatch services and carrier-class authentication and authorization for the trunking service.
- Excellent Performance compatible with MPT / DMR / LTE system supports hybrid grouping.
- Professional Trunking Push-To-Talk with call setup time less than 300ms.
- High-Reliability ATCA platform, hardware/element disaster toleration, hot-swappable boards.
- Enhanced Security end-to-end encryption, two-way authentication, air-interface encryption.
- Easy Maintenance client/server architecture, multi-level authorization, centralized management.
- Good Scalability modular design, capacity expansion supported with the growth of user number
|Power Supply||-48V DC / 220V AC|
|Power Consumption||≤1055 W|
|Call Setup Time||<300ms|
|Maximum Number of Trunking Users||60000 (extensible)|
|Maximum Number of Group Users||6000 (extensible)|
|Maximum Number of BS||256|
|Maximum Number of Dispatcher||512|
|Maximum Number of NMS||100|