MTP3550 TETRA Portable Radio
The MTP3550 TETRA portable radio with color display and simple keypad delivers high performance and dependability required for enhanced workforce productivity and assured user safety.
The MTP3550 delivers key features for public safety users including End-to-End Encryption, Man Down Sensor, and Vibrate Alert. Embedded secure Bluetooth enables connectivity with accessories and collaborative devices.
Built to Last
The MTP3550 radio has been built to the highest quality levels and exceeds all 11 categories in the MIL-810 standard. The MTP3550 TETRA portable radio passes an Accelerated Life Test simulating over 5 years use.
High Performance, Built to Last
- Rugged and designed for optimum reliability in harsh conditions
- Superior audio quality for the most demanding environments
- Comprehensive range of accessories to provide a tailored solution
- Optimized user interface
- Remote programming facility for cost-effective radio terminal management
- High-resolution color display
- Built to meet the challenges of fire grounds and riots as well as dusty and dirty environments.
- IP65, IP66, and IP67
Share Information Instantly with Bluetooth Data
Connect wirelessly to Bluetooth data devices making it easy to share information real-time.
Simple but Powerful User Interface
MTP3500 leverages an instantly familiar cellular phone style user interface. Features a customizable menu and full numeric keypad.
Unified Communications, Integrated Safety
- Trunked and conventional operation modes
- Full-duplex PABX and PSTN interconnection
- Personnel safety and emergency call features
- Optional integrated GNSS for personnel tracking
Productivity Enhancing Data Applications
Features the industry's largest application developer program that offers customized data applications tailored to your business needs: location tracking, work order ticket management, dispatch, and telephony.
|Battery||Standard Battery: Li lon 1950 mAh
High Capacity Battery: Li lon 2200 mAh
IMPRES 2 Battery: Li lon 3400 mAh
|Battery Performance (Duty Cycle 5/5/90)||Class 4 > 18 hours, Class 3L > 17 hours|
|Loud and Clear Audio||2W RMS Audio power (4W peak) through radio and accessories|
|RF Specifications||Frequency Bands 350-470 MHz, 800 MHz|
|Security Options||Enhanced Security - OTAR / DMO SCK
Air Interface Encryption Class 1, 2, and 3
Permanent Disable (ETSI, V2-Customer Restore)
Temporary Disable (Stun)
|Integrated Data Services||Packet Data
SDS Messaging in TMO & DMO
ETSI & Enhanced AT Commands
(including Voice Control)
Short Data Applications
*TNP1 - Support simultaneous Packet Data and
Short Data Services over PEI
iTM Fleet Management (Remote Programming)